The final version of the conference program is available here.
There will be four keynote lectures delivered by renowned experts in the field of nonlinear dynamics:
- Johan Schoukens (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Gabor Stepan (Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
- Fabrice Thouverez (Ecole Centrale de Lyon)
- Alexander F. Vakakis (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
The conference will also feature state-of-the-art tutorials for young researchers and practitioners who are not yet acquainted with nonlinear dynamics:
- Bifurcations: Prof. O. Gottlieb, Technion, Israel.
- Geometrically nonlinear structures: Prof. O. Thomas, Arts et Métiers, Lille, France.
- Modal analysis: Prof. M.S. Allen, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Nonsmooth dynamics: Prof. C.H. Lamarque, ENTPE, France.
- Numerical continuation: Prof. B. Cochelin, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France.
- Perturbation methods: Prof. S. Lenci, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Italy.
- System identification: Prof. K. Worden, University of Sheffield, UK.
On Thursday July 7, the conference participants will have the privilege to discover the Abbey of Val-Dieu, a place of undisturbed tranquility in the luxuriant countryside surrounding the city of Liège.
They will learn about the history of the abbey and the habits of its monks. A visit of the brewery will also be proposed, with the opportunity to experience the unique taste of the Val-Dieu abbey beer.
The visits will be followed by a cocktail reception in the park and a conference dinner in the abbey’s castle.
More information here.